These curbs are designed to simplify the installation of roof mounted equipment and provide durable life long equipment support and weather tight service. The two basic designs offered are the Type RF for roofed-over flashing and the type SF for self-flashing installation. Available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations with options to provide a product to suit each specific requirement.
All listed curbs meet the following specifications
- Built with continuous welded seems with intergral base plate for watertight construction and extra strength
- Constructed of 18 ga. galvanized steel
- Furnished with 1-1/2" fiberglass sound attenuating thermal insulation
- Minimum curb height is 8"
The following options are available at extra cost:
- Damper shelf
- .063" aluminum or 18 ga. GalvalumeTM
- Heavy gage construction
- Heights of 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 24" or special heights
- Raised cant up to 4"
- Special flange widths
- Galvanized steel or aluminum liner
- Vent slots, 4" by 1/2"
- Burglar Security bars of 1/2" or 3/4" steel
- Decorative coating in a variety of colors
- Protective coating of Epoxy, Eisenheiss or Heresite
- Water diverter
- Wood nailer in lieu of polystyrene gasket on self flashing type curbs
- Treated wood nailer
- back draft damper, exhaust or supply type, with or without motor operator
- Please contact factory for options not shown above